Thursday, February 27, 2014

First empty post, Clarins Cleansing milk with alpine herbs

Today I just finished a bottle of Clarins cleansing milk with alpine herbs. I have been using this almost exclusively as my morning cleanser for the majority if this very cold winter.  It has become on of my staple cleansers for when my skin is being finicky. This cleanser has never given me problems, just a nice clean face without stripping the skin.
Clarins Cleansing Milk with alpine herbs.  Smells good too!
How do I use my milky cleanser you might ask?  Well I always make sure to start with clean dry hands.  I apply about a quarter sized amount of cleanser into the palm my hand then  I massage it onto my forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and neck.  I really enjoy a good face massage so cleansing is easily my favorite part of the day. 

I like the milky cleanser because it has a great light texture with good slip for massage. It's not as good as an oil or a balm for massage because your skin will drink up the moisture in this cleanser if you massage for a while. But, in the morning I'm not worried about that at all. 

I always remove this, and all my facial cleansers for that matter, with a warm washcloth or muslin cloth.  This cleanser had been great for my combination skin and I would actually recommend it to anyone who wants a nice milky cleanser. Clarins also makes a formula for combo/oily skin but I like this one better because it has more skin loving ingredients. I also like that it has retinyl palmitate in it which you will come to find out is one if my favorite ingredients.  It is the form of vitamin A that our skin stores the most. 

I have another bottle of this cleanser that I've already started to use and I plan to repurchase when that one runs out. I would recommend this product for men and women of all skin types even oily and especially acne prone. It won't strip the skin and is light enough for an everyday morning cleanse as long as it's applied to dry skin and wiped off with a washcloth or rinsed very well.  It not a holy grail product but definitely a basic staple in my skincare wardrobe.  

This cleanser can be purchased online at clarinsusa.com and any department store website or at your nearest Clarins counter. It is also available in a fantastic luxury size right now on the clarins website:)

Enjoy,

-JHair

No comments:

Post a Comment