Thursday, February 20, 2014

Who is Dr. Hair and Why Fresh Face Pharmacy?

My name is Justin Hair, aka Dr. Hair



I am a student of pharmacy and an skincare fanatic.  I'm not a Doctor yet, but in few years I will be....Doctor of Pharmacy that is *winks*.  I have a background in pharmacy and in laboratory science as a Microbiologist.  I received my B.S. in Microbiology from Oregon State University where I did laboratory research to find new antibiotics.  It was all good fun but I decided if I was to spend hours in the lab it would have to be for something WAY more interesting than a few bacteria.  I then went on to pharmacy school so that I could...well...uh...save the world I guess.  


Me and Lil bro on vacation, I'm the one with the porcelain skin...Obvi

A very "professional" selfie taken before work at the pharmacy
And here I am a second year student pharmacist with a skincare blog.... how'd that happen?  Oh wait I forgot to tell you that I used to work as a beauty advisor at Nordstrom!  That is, of course, where I found my love for all things luxury and my obsession for great skin and haircare.  I did a few short stents with brands like Chanel, Dior, Clinique and then I landed at the Estee Lauder counter where I worked for most of my undergrad and up until very recently.  Even in pharmacy school!  I love working with women and men to find suitable skincare and I believe that there is not one perfect brand for anyone.  I will be posting a lot about ingredients and where to shop or how to shop for skin and haircare to get the results you want.  

SO... now I'm here trying to help men and women with their skincare problems and to share with everyone my favorite new skincare finds.  I will be posting routines, product reviews, how to's and cheat sheets on everything from acne to aging with a little bit of a pharmacy knowledge sprinkled onto all of it.  Gotta rep the profession you know.  Can't wait to start posting for you guys,  so until next time,  Dr. Hair out.


No comments:

Post a Comment